Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Not sure if this has been asked before. I've switched from a PC to a Mac and really missing Xara X. Thinking of getting Virtual PC so I can use it on my Powerbook (along with some other Windows apps).

Has anyone had any experience with using Xara on a Mac via Virtual PC? If so, any particular problems?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Amanda

Not sure if this has been asked before. I've switched from a PC to a Mac and really missing Xara X. Thinking of getting Virtual PC so I can use it on my Powerbook (along with some other Windows apps).

Has anyone had any experience with using Xara on a Mac via Virtual PC? If so, any particular problems?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Amanda

Thanks for the feedback John.

Tried out Xara on a friend's Mac with Virtual PC, but it was soooooooooo slow! Granted it wasn't the latest version of VPC but just starting up Xara took longer that me making a cup of tea (that includes boiling the kettle from cold water)!!

Seems I'm gonna have to continue alternating between my Powerbook and a PC which isn't ideal but c'est la vie!!

Amanda
    ----------
    www.minhay.co.uk

Just ordered the cd version od Xara X1. I'm a happy bunny that Xara are still active - not least becos it's a Uk company!!

It means I still keep in touch with reality in terms of using a Windows machine!!

Min xx