Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: intimidated

mayas last post intimidated me so i took a small break...
    pluss the fact that i got in BIG trouble yesterday and spent most the day fairly depressed
    /growls
    i have had my licence for 2.5 weeks and i just got it taken away
    /giggles
    im really dumb sometimes [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

mayas last post intimidated me so i took a small break...
    pluss the fact that i got in BIG trouble yesterday and spent most the day fairly depressed
    /growls
    i have had my licence for 2.5 weeks and i just got it taken away
    /giggles
    im really dumb sometimes [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

need a break, Nicole!!! Too much on your mind right now to concentrate on the picture---take a breather and sort things out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] We all have BIG days once in a while and it's impossible to continue with other projects, so step back from it for a while.

Things will get better! Everyone makes mistakes, that's part of life, and also how we learn. It's aggravating, but you'll get past this. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Take it easy on yourself!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Take a step back and the come forward again when you are ready. I know the feeling, life is like art and art is like life. Sometimes it's so abstract with no direction and a feeling of "overload" and sometimes it flows so beautifully that you are amazed and feel so blessed to be a part of it and to be contributing to it all [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

As for the bummer with the license thing, MANY of us have gone through that [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] take it in stride as a lesson learned [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

While you may have made a dumb mistake, don't think that you ARE dumb!

Make that distinction clear in your mind.

We all make dumb mistakes, but that doesn't make us dumb people. It makes us human.

Dale

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll