Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Well, despite the fact that work was light and I did not get a chance to really test Xara X (without a focus of real work I find it hard to 'dabble'). I did use it enough to convince myself that it's a very nice tool.

To that end, and with a few days still to go I took the leap and bought it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

So Mark, Get it in the post today - did not like the 'will be dispatched in 30days' stuff. A request, not an order [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] .

Congratulation on such a good product and on convincing someone tight like me to part with their hard earn cash [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I always wondered how New Member changed to Full Member in the id box on the left here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Turan

PS Now I'm part of the Xara X users family do I call Gary DAD [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, despite the fact that work was light and I did not get a chance to really test Xara X (without a focus of real work I find it hard to 'dabble'). I did use it enough to convince myself that it's a very nice tool.

To that end, and with a few days still to go I took the leap and bought it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

So Mark, Get it in the post today - did not like the 'will be dispatched in 30days' stuff. A request, not an order [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] .

Congratulation on such a good product and on convincing someone tight like me to part with their hard earn cash [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I always wondered how New Member changed to Full Member in the id box on the left here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Turan

PS Now I'm part of the Xara X users family do I call Gary DAD [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now that you are hooked, I'll tell you the thruth: you are now part of a very dangerous sect that want to take over power, and all resistance is futile. Gary's real Xaran-name is Nag Ysdranoth but as a novice you may call him reverend Father or even better: Your Transparancy.

Welcome, o brother.

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

Well, if we're all a big, happy, Xara family, a more fitting name for Gary might be "Grandpa". [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

joroho
    Wise men still seek Him.

Mark's out of the office today so can't reply.
    Your CD is currently in the mailbag waiting collection. After that it's just up to the Post Office to deliver it.
    Usually we despatch CDs the same or next working day. However there are delays through the postal service and, outside the UK, possible customs delays. That's why we say you should receive the CD within seven days.

I had this strong urge to get a picture of Gary and "fix" it up to make it "Grandpa" looking. I went to his profile to get a copy of his picture but quickly changed my mind!

I figured I better not "fix" anyone who stared down at me from the clouds!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

I am just learning XaraX also. You will find Gary's tutorials quite helpful. Also be sure to keep up with the conference posts. There are helpful hints showing up there all the time.

Welcome to Xarax!

Very funny Post Erik and “Your Transparency” seems to work well. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Whadda ya think Gary? Or How about “Your Transparency” with Gelatinous Overtones? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Bob C.

Thanks, Mick for that news.

Now, who's going to do the tutorial on the secret handshake? No need to detail Nag Ysdranoth's funny walk as I've heard that's only applicable on cold winter nights.

Turan

[This message was edited by Turan Mirza on May 21, 2001 at 08:49.]