Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: One Line Font

Hi everyone, i did not catch up with your new posts yet, but soon i will, anyway i have a questions. I need to do an animation in CorelRave where i need to 1- place a text 2- then draw a 2 circles or any 2 shapes 3- blend the shapes together 4- make the text as a path ( in Rave you can creat an animation from a blend sequence)
    So now you know what i am trying to do, i want to acheive a hand writing effect with a pen ( an old effect), so the problem goes with the blend and select the text as a path. So if there is a font where the blend objects goes only in the middle not the out side,
    any ideas are welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Font_Line.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	18331  

Hi everyone, i did not catch up with your new posts yet, but soon i will, anyway i have a questions. I need to do an animation in CorelRave where i need to 1- place a text 2- then draw a 2 circles or any 2 shapes 3- blend the shapes together 4- make the text as a path ( in Rave you can creat an animation from a blend sequence)
    So now you know what i am trying to do, i want to acheive a hand writing effect with a pen ( an old effect), so the problem goes with the blend and select the text as a path. So if there is a font where the blend objects goes only in the middle not the out side,
    any ideas are welcome

AJ

I have not run across any single line fonts. Even the very thin fonts are really a closed path.

To do a handwriting effect, I would work from the completed image backward removing elements until you are down to none.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://home.earthlink.net/~garypriester">
    me hoe ebb rivulets</a>