Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I'm trying to install Sean Sedward's emboss plug-in filters and can't seem to get it to work.

I downloaded the plug-in from the shareware page, also the .dll file as I didn't have the correct one in my systems directory.

I extracted the plug-in to a folder I created, called plug-ins. I then extracted the .dll file and put it in my directory.

I then went into Xara and went to options and configure plug-ins. I selected the folder where I extracted the plug-ins and have tried clicking OK, and Apply. Neither of which give me the plug-in. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Old Dog

I'm trying to install Sean Sedward's emboss plug-in filters and can't seem to get it to work.

I downloaded the plug-in from the shareware page, also the .dll file as I didn't have the correct one in my systems directory.

I extracted the plug-in to a folder I created, called plug-ins. I then extracted the .dll file and put it in my directory.

I then went into Xara and went to options and configure plug-ins. I selected the folder where I extracted the plug-ins and have tried clicking OK, and Apply. Neither of which give me the plug-in. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Old Dog

There is a checkbox on the plugin's dialog that says "Search for plug-in's at program start-up." Xara only looks for them when it loads.

Thanks Ric,

Got it!

Old Dog