Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

...and mainly by one Scouse Eric's sketch which started the debate about hair and how to do draw it. William R. Clegg wrote some nice explanation of his techinque which I tested later, and it worked quite well. Btw. W.R.C. where are you? ;-)

It's a portrait of LV - my never sleeping muse ;-). I've talked about her in some of my older posts, some of you maybe remember her name. But hey, be discrete, okey? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I hope she will never learn that I posted this here, as she managed to get rid of all photos on of her on the internet, except of just one (which I used as as a background for this simple picture) it's some 3 years old and I have never seen her in reality. Quite crazy isn't it?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lv.gif 
Views:	263 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	19137  

...and mainly by one Scouse Eric's sketch which started the debate about hair and how to do draw it. William R. Clegg wrote some nice explanation of his techinque which I tested later, and it worked quite well. Btw. W.R.C. where are you? ;-)

It's a portrait of LV - my never sleeping muse ;-). I've talked about her in some of my older posts, some of you maybe remember her name. But hey, be discrete, okey? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I hope she will never learn that I posted this here, as she managed to get rid of all photos on of her on the internet, except of just one (which I used as as a background for this simple picture) it's some 3 years old and I have never seen her in reality. Quite crazy isn't it?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Quite crazy isn't it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A little. But why not? If we cannot have our fantasies, what else is there? Reality?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://home.earthlink.net/~garypriester">
    Be it ever so humble...</a>

She is literally my never sleeping muse, as we sit on ICQ and chat from time to time and chat about our ideas. That other girl I was in love with is a past, I don't say I don't sometimes recall her, just I don't feel the urge to draw her face. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I drew LV just for fun of doing it. She saw it already ;-)

Roman