Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Observations...

Good stuff, all of them. I particularly like the "first date" one.

btw, here's a news item that I think you might appreciate.

"Squeezle," the delinquent gray squirrel has been creating all sorts of evil havok read about his evil plans
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ---As The Crow Casts A Wary Eye On Those Squirrels---
    Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Hi Risto,

Enjoyed every one! Still chuckling over the "first date".

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Start a Monday morning Hysterical! Kudos, you nutty (sorry) squirrel-boy! Thanks for the laughs and the inspiration.

~Dave!~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	footloose.gif 
Views:	185 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	8716  
    ~Dave!~

Richard - I can imagine you in tight leather pants and horns, giggling like "Dieter from Sprockets." It is a scary sight [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I'm not a Canuck though. I'm Swedish! I'm also the only Swede on the planet that know who "Dieter" is... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] In the 80's I was a teen - Dieter was a 'light' version of some of my friends [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

William - See! I'm 'nut nuts.' The squirrel with the bald spot has been harrasing me for 34 years now!

Maya - I know! I had a feeling European squirrels were being assimilated! I'm an European living in Canada, and just the other day I caught myself putting maple syrup in my coffee! It is scaring me!

Soquili - I'm glad you enjoyed the "first date" as that is the only piece based on personal experiences...

Dave - I know that driver! He drives like crap and NEVER uses his turn-signal! Great stuff!

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

So sorry! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] It's just as well, I KNEW you couldn't be pure Canadian! They are all under the control of the mysterious pickle spirit that has been possessing them all!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Pickles KILL and Cumcubers are well......cumbersome!! He, he, he!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Does it help that I like Swedes too?? OK, I'm just kissing up at this point!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I AM relieved that you know of Dieter, he is a SPECIAL friend of mine, he makes me SOOOOO Happy, I just want to frisk him!! Oooops, did I say that?? Yes, darn it and people like me! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---