Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This sounds like a stupid question...but...

I have been using Xara since version 1.0 and always purchased the upgrades. I got these handy dandy CD cases that eject the CD out of a thin plastic case - COOL huh - Wrong!

After popping CD's in and out of these cases a few times (in the case of my Xara X CD for clipart) the fancy cases leave a thin plastic film on the outer 1/8 inch edge of the CD. Guess what, my CD drive can no longer read the CD. Of course I find this out AFTER I get a new computer and cannot install Xara X on it. So I downloaded the trial from the internet and forgot about it. Now the 30 days is up and it says "time to purchase" and quits.

So here are my options.

1. buy one of those CD fixer polish machines for $40
    2. e-mail Xara and ask for a replacement CD (pay shipping and wait for weeks)

I would really like to download a full copy I can uplock using my registration information (like I can do for Xara3D, but I can't find that option. Does anyone know if it exist??)

Thanks,
    Robert
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

This sounds like a stupid question...but...

I have been using Xara since version 1.0 and always purchased the upgrades. I got these handy dandy CD cases that eject the CD out of a thin plastic case - COOL huh - Wrong!

After popping CD's in and out of these cases a few times (in the case of my Xara X CD for clipart) the fancy cases leave a thin plastic film on the outer 1/8 inch edge of the CD. Guess what, my CD drive can no longer read the CD. Of course I find this out AFTER I get a new computer and cannot install Xara X on it. So I downloaded the trial from the internet and forgot about it. Now the 30 days is up and it says "time to purchase" and quits.

So here are my options.

1. buy one of those CD fixer polish machines for $40
    2. e-mail Xara and ask for a replacement CD (pay shipping and wait for weeks)

I would really like to download a full copy I can uplock using my registration information (like I can do for Xara3D, but I can't find that option. Does anyone know if it exist??)

Thanks,
    Robert
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

Hi

One ofe the nice services of Xara is the Xara Club - log in her:

http://www.club.xara.com/xaraclubhome.asp

You need to put in your own details

Øystein

http://www.heimesider.com

I checked the XaraClub first thing. All my copies of Xara3D are listed there, but not Xara X.

Robert
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com

Bob

email me and I'll give you a name you can contact.

Put Xara CD in the subject of your email so I don't delete it by accident.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

The Xara Xone