Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I forgot to mention that it is indeed impressing to see what you can do with it. Sorry for that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

Stu,

That cool, I will check out Maxon's site this weekend. I have been working 12 hour days trying to finish up a software project at work. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Have not been able to open a 3D program in over a week. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Hopefully this weekend I can squeeze in a little time between a 20 year High School Reunion and mowing the grass.

If you would you can send the brushes to randylrives@cs.com

--Thanks
    --Randy

Ron,
    When I saw this I was amazed! What a great piece of work. It just goes to prove what has been said here before. It is not the software but the artist that creates a great work of art.

--Randy

Randy,

I have to agree with you about the tool thing. It's how you use the software and how comfortable you are with it that matters. All software has its strengths as well as it's weaknesses. In my own case it seems that I spend more time learning the software packages and less and less time learning about what brought me to this point to start with...art. This is something that will need to be remedied soon. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

BTW Erik, I made a visit to your web site and am blown away by the beautiful work you have displayed there. Incredible!!

Ron G

Ron Pfister
    http://www.imaginationmagic.com