Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: short animation

I'm trying to achieve perspective motion where the furthest objects move slower than the forground objects. The start and end frames don't match up yet to give a smooth animation
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I'm trying to achieve perspective motion where the furthest objects move slower than the forground objects. The start and end frames don't match up yet to give a smooth animation
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Good start Eric.

Have another look at the Master's work Marcus Geduld, September 99 Featured Artist. Marcus accomplishes so much with so little.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://home.earthlink.net/~garypriester">
    Be it ever so humble...</a>

http://www.thuntek.net/gwp/flag.jpg

Interesting effect, a bit hard to see with just 9 frames. I did a little of that in my "Look Ma, I can Fly!" animation with clouds in the fore and background moving at different rates.

Your animation moves everything (i.e. all the background) When I did this in my last posted animation (Matrix style motion study) it really bogged things down in playback with IE, it was about 35 frames. I'm impressed with the swift smooth motion you show here even with the reduced use of colors!

Bob C.