Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thanks

0 0%

Thread: Finally

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    If you read my old posts complains regarding importing to 3d for XaraX file, it work now after a lot of unistalling then installing Xara 3d.
    I uninstall 3d and clean the registry from any entry for it, then prayed and prayed many time, if anuone is intersting of how many time i prayed let them post there private mail [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Then install the plugin - opened 3d - import dialog box and Voila i found the Xar,Web format.
    test it and it works beatifuly.
    I don't what really makes it work, uinstalling or praying [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks 4 all but i have a diffeculty to manage to produce to Man. united logo, which leads to a whish list for the coming version of 3d
    Is to be able to move visually, just dragging in X,Y,Z directions. WoW it would be a major upgrade

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    If you read my old posts complains regarding importing to 3d for XaraX file, it work now after a lot of unistalling then installing Xara 3d.
    I uninstall 3d and clean the registry from any entry for it, then prayed and prayed many time, if anuone is intersting of how many time i prayed let them post there private mail [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Then install the plugin - opened 3d - import dialog box and Voila i found the Xar,Web format.
    test it and it works beatifuly.
    I don't what really makes it work, uinstalling or praying [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks 4 all but i have a diffeculty to manage to produce to Man. united logo, which leads to a whish list for the coming version of 3d
    Is to be able to move visually, just dragging in X,Y,Z directions. WoW it would be a major upgrade