Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi i am selling a source code encrypter and a right click disabler that will keep people from stealing your images or source code. The price is $10 go here to see how it works or e-mail me at rhoyt30@nettaxi.com
    thanks
    IP

Hi i am selling a source code encrypter and a right click disabler that will keep people from stealing your images or source code. The price is $10 go here to see how it works or e-mail me at rhoyt30@nettaxi.com
    thanks
    IP

I went to your sample page, and in the the space of one minute, I had the full HTML source to it.

I won't describe the technique here, but by all means ask me to prove myself with another sample.

Code theft is a problem, but not one that can easily be circumvented, as the code that the browser works with is just plain text. Your trick adds one level of difficulty which would probably stop casual users (the sort of people that need to steal other people's code in the first place), but it's not that hard for people who know their stuff to get around it.

Regards,
    Will
    IP

Lots of publicity on your site, and some scripties that are as transparant as a %, of which you use a lot.

As for images: they're always in the browser's cache, so why use these silly and unfriendly "on rightclick" scripts?

Digimark gives a 90% protection to images. 90%? Yes: even that has been cracked...

Sorry: no fun, no mon'
    IP

Like Bill, I saw the code on first try.
    This is no protection at all, it just forces you to click on mousebutton more than usual.

Also: If I go to a site that immediately opens two popups, I'm done with it !!
    No money's worth here, sorry ...

Wolfgang
    IP

Just wanted to add that, aside from also being able to snag your code in just a few minutes, those types of scripts are free all over the Web. Why would you feel people would pay for them? (and that's a ritoricle question!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

AND ON TOP OF THAT... this is NOT an advertisement agency, in case you hadn't noticed, it's a graphics forum. Please refrain from posting further adverts to your wares here.

Thank you.
    IP