Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Templates Again

I had to reinstall webstyle and I used the CD and most of the templates have a dollar on them and then it takes me to a page where they want me to pay for the software again can anyone help.

casegarra

I had to reinstall webstyle and I used the CD and most of the templates have a dollar on them and then it takes me to a page where they want me to pay for the software again can anyone help.

casegarra

uninstall program, turn off any anti virus or firewall programs you have running do install again and then get up dates. After all that is done turn back on above software.

Good luck

Start Webstyle and click on the top left corner causing the system menu to display. Select 'dont connect automatically' Then click on any of the templates with a $ symbol. Enter the member details of the account from which the product was purchased and continue.

This will allow the thumbnail symbols to be updated and the templates to be retrieved

I finally gave in to buy Xara Webstyle 4. The sad part is, it has all the same button and images as Xara Webstyle 3.1 did. Where's the rest of the so call new images? I've already downloaded and updated everything.

Does Xara has a special place where we can download more images becides buying them? we already payed almost $80.00 for the programs, I think we are entitled to free download of new graphics, buttons, webpages and images.. etc.

Any advise?

Let there be Light!