Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: new templates

Hi there. I recently purchased Webstyle 4 and it looks very good. I like the ability to change graphics and menubars whn integrated w/ Frontpage 2000 although it does not save frontpage "themes". It also works speedily enough even on my celeron 400 Mhz.

Now for the request: the template set on the commercial version (14 of them) is poor. The templates look similar to each other and their differences do not compare with frontpage's built-in templates. I couldn't find a source for new templates or a way for creating them although I'm led to believe that they can be downloaded for a price. Can someone polizzzz give me a lead ?

Cheers,

Miki

Hi there. I recently purchased Webstyle 4 and it looks very good. I like the ability to change graphics and menubars whn integrated w/ Frontpage 2000 although it does not save frontpage "themes". It also works speedily enough even on my celeron 400 Mhz.

Now for the request: the template set on the commercial version (14 of them) is poor. The templates look similar to each other and their differences do not compare with frontpage's built-in templates. I couldn't find a source for new templates or a way for creating them although I'm led to believe that they can be downloaded for a price. Can someone polizzzz give me a lead ?

Cheers,

Miki

I really hate to break this to you...

1) You can't create your own templates, nor can anyone except Xara.

2) There is the promise of template updates when you purchase the product, but I don't think anyone has seen any since it's release.