Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

If I click on a thumbnail image in my photo album it loads the large image in a new window. If I click on another thumbnail in the same album it correctly loads in this same window. However, if I go to another album page and click on a thumbnail it does not use this open window. Instead, it opens a new window.

I have links in the captions of my images and use a javascript function to load all external urls in a common window called "_external" instead of opening up a new window each time someone clicks a link to get more information.

How can I get the albums to use the same window once it gets opened after I navigate to another html page? My other code keeps track of it OK, but xara's code does not. Theirs sets "var pw=null", then checks it in xara_show(pc) to determine which window.open to execute.

If you want to see what is happening the pages are at:

Hawaii Photo Gallery
    London Photo Gallery
    Holland Photo Gallery

I appreciate any help I can get on this.

If I click on a thumbnail image in my photo album it loads the large image in a new window. If I click on another thumbnail in the same album it correctly loads in this same window. However, if I go to another album page and click on a thumbnail it does not use this open window. Instead, it opens a new window.

I have links in the captions of my images and use a javascript function to load all external urls in a common window called "_external" instead of opening up a new window each time someone clicks a link to get more information.

How can I get the albums to use the same window once it gets opened after I navigate to another html page? My other code keeps track of it OK, but xara's code does not. Theirs sets "var pw=null", then checks it in xara_show(pc) to determine which window.open to execute.

If you want to see what is happening the pages are at:

Hawaii Photo Gallery
    London Photo Gallery
    Holland Photo Gallery

I appreciate any help I can get on this.