Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Beck's. It makes me happy to read you are drinking a Moosehead -- a nice beer from my neck of the woods. I've been known to drink them myself! (We can get it on tap here in our Pubs). For any of you out there in Xara Land who've been on a pub crawl in Halifax (our local sport), my office is next door to the 'Lower Deck' on the waterfront. Next time you are here find me and we can drink a Moosehead beer for good health.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

... in Quebec is as exhilarating as slapping a teenager in the back of the head for yapping too much AND too loud, in a movie theatre. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I DO ADMIT that I do that... I'm not proud of it! BUT a slap on the back of the head - IS language, which is universal [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Mmmm Beck's is good too - even better on tap!

No Moose on tap in Quebec - yet...

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Risto since we have moved off-topic (GOOD!) I should note my fear that head slap'n noisy teens could get you a slug between the eyes. It is only a matter of time before our pure-as-driven-snow-Canadian-teens start packing iron.

The other day I was pulling out of my driveway on a very dark night and noticed a car go past without any lights - it was hard to see. When I arrived at the nearest stoplight there was the car in front of me. Knowing it was a long light I got out of my car to go up to the driver to advise the dozy person that their lights weren't on. As I got close to the driver's door and was about to knock on his window politely - the idiot floored the gas, swung the car out of the line of cars, and proceeded to blast his blacked out car through the red light without regard for those going through the intersection on their green light. He was moving! There was no accident but it could easily have been a bad one. I was left in the dust from his spinning tires.

On continuing my drive I started thinking how if I lived in a place where guns are common, (ie USA) the jerk would probably have just shot me in the face. His driving indicated an irrational fear or rage.

Point of my story - don't slap the teens as they are more & more likely to have a death wish for a Swede who can't properly take care of his rose bushes. Better yet stop going to movies that teens go to! For god's sake man - act your age! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

I deleted 4 posts earlier today in the Xara Forums from JAMIE. After looking at this profile I noticed that he had posted 14 posts, all on the same day, all within an hour of each other. The funny thing about it tho is the site he is targeting with his spam has the following content.
    I'm getting p****d off with removing posts from thes 'get rich quick' and 'pyramid sellers'
    Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spam.gif 
Views:	240 
Size:	1.6 KB 
ID:	15716  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Ross quote: "act your age!"

You should be able to enjoy "Stuart Little" without some sixteen year-old commenting on the size of his tail, no? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rule #1 of highway safety:

When approaching cars with no headlights on, always hum (really loud) "Ride of the Valkyries" while walking like John Wayne in a Western. I-N-T-M-I-D-A-T-I-N-G! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!