Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still Life

Well not doing any 3D right now. With my system recoverying from a worm attack and trying to get all my settings and stuff in place, again, from my reload, working on the web site, moderating pixelparity (Peter, Risto and Wayne started these forums up) and trying to stay involved here, there and everywhere, WITH a nasty colod, no time!!

Maya told me she had a great time in your neck of the woods and that you were a gracious and wonderful host! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Jenns is right, also a very natural looking piece. I truly love this one!

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Thanks - I like the warm lighting myself.

Ah crap a worm huh.Its a shame technology is not able to let us find the villain and then have a thousand or so people send them a cyber head butt

Ya it was cool I really enjoyed Mayas visit as well while she was in NZ.

A cold huh,yep I hate colds too,I have one 24/7 now for about the last year or so.Have to say I feel like a real oddity with a runny nose in the summer....hahahaa

jens - Ya it is a bit cut off at the bottom actually.

Stu.

Hi Stu,

I love your still life image. Looks like a very cozy place to spend some time.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Thanks Soquili

Stu.

It's so peaceful, beautiful colors...nice work as always, Stu. Love the wallpaper too. The rose pattern wallpaper reminds me of an arts and crafts design artist I believe who was Scottish...last name of Charles Rennie Mackintosh I think...roses were prominent in many of his designs.

Hey, Richard, I'm still waiting for your reply to my letter!!!! What's up?! Yeah, NZ is the most beautiful place on the planet in my book, and I mean to return---and the kiwis are the kindest most fabulous people I've ever had the pleasure to meet---(yeah, that includes Stu )!!! My holiday there and meeting him was most wonderful.

---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Hey Maya, glad to have you back. Look in your email box, nice long NOTE for you there.

Hey Stu, a cold for a year?? I don't think I would like to feel the way I do right now for a year but I guess you get used to it in some ways. I know with all my stuff I get used to pain and some other stuff that nags at me.

Enough of that. I just wanted to put in another kudoos for your image. Great stuff. VERY serene for sure!!

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---