Hello all! I posted this at CGTalk. Thought I would share it with all of you here. I have been working on this off and on for the last nine days (in between I have been fighting my internet connection which seems to want to shut itself down all the time ) Anyway, here is a breakdown of what is what:
The body was started in Wings 3D (see the first post in this thread http://www.pixolator.com/zbc-bin/ul...f=1&t=011878&p= ) then imported in ZBrush and further modeled. The body texture was created using TextureMaster. The Head, Skulls, Rock Columns, and Teeth were all created and textured in ZBrush. The Floor is a fractal terrain created in C4D and the texture for it is the same texture used on the Rock Columns. The stony wall texture was a texture I had lying around on my hard drive (not sure where it came from). The Armor was all created in C4D using Point/Box Modeling. There is no texture on the Armor...it is a Simbiont DarkTree shader. Finally the image was rendered in C4D, exported to ZBrush where I did some 2D editing, then exported to Photoshop where final touch up was done.

So far the image is about 75% complete. I have several more things I am going to do, need to tweak the texture on the body/head, and add some more props...most likely straps for the armor pieces, some more bones to accompany the skulls, a weapon, maybe a small shield.....we shall see. Cheers y'all!

You are welcome to view more of my ZBrush work at my Renderosity Gallery