Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Corel had/has a certification process for training on Draw and associated products. Does Xara have a similar program? If not, are they planning on making such a system available?

I am currently training people at my work and would like to now if there is some sort of Xara-based guidance on training material, curriculum, etc.

I have a good idea on where people should start, but I am not an expert in curriculae development and I suspect others are faced with the same challenge.

Or, we could just fly Gary everywhere so he can teach us, right? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Milt

Corel had/has a certification process for training on Draw and associated products. Does Xara have a similar program? If not, are they planning on making such a system available?

I am currently training people at my work and would like to now if there is some sort of Xara-based guidance on training material, curriculum, etc.

I have a good idea on where people should start, but I am not an expert in curriculae development and I suspect others are faced with the same challenge.

Or, we could just fly Gary everywhere so he can teach us, right? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Milt

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Maybe Gary needs to make a certificate available for those who complete his xaraxone.com tutorials???

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Good idea Ross. Gary could spend his days correcting our "homework" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Mickie

Milt is a neighbor and friend of mine which is why he did not ask me directly, isn't it Milt :-)

I do not know of a Xara Certification program although if Mark, Thomas, or any of the Xara team is reading this, maybe you guys can jump in and tell us if you have any training materials that you use.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Early So Humble...

In reality, it was posted more to see if there was general interest in something like certification. If Xara sees a need and desire, maybe it will put forth a curriculum and eventually a conference. I want work to send me to England to play with Xara!

However, there is an element of guilt involved...the rest of the community does not get to have lunch with Gary and shoot the breeze about all things Xara and feel like I get to read the book at the library that nobody else can read.