Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Using FP2002 and Webstyle4,
    I have put the same nav bar on all pages,in a left shared border, after I publish the site using FP to the server, only the nav bars in the unprotected area of my web site are visible...the nav bars on the pages in the password protected subdirectory are not viewable. Do I need to copy files to every directory that has a page with the nav bar in it? Am I doing something else wrong?
    TIA for any insight
    Dave

I have put the same nav bar on all pages,in a left shared border, after I publish the site using FP to the server, only the nav bars in the unprotected area of my web site are visible...the nav bars on the pages in the password protected subdirectory are not viewable. Do I need to copy files to every directory that has a page with the nav bar in it? Am I doing something else wrong?
    TIA for any insight
    Dave

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaveR:
    TIA for any insight
    Dave<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have a look at the source code of the web page. Find the references to the javascript files which are responsible for displaying the navbar. Are the files stored at the locaiton being referenced by the script elements?