Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: how do I

hello again, how do i open aphoto and take it apaert like ive seen in some tutorials, have tried but all i get is the trace bitmap and cannot figure out how to break that down to seperate movable , editable sections, maybe im wrong here ,but thought you could do that, also went to designstop.com and was lookin at the illustration as to what xara x can do. very nice but how do you do what he is showing, was interested in tha anamation of his son smiling, how did he do that?.

hello again, how do i open aphoto and take it apaert like ive seen in some tutorials, have tried but all i get is the trace bitmap and cannot figure out how to break that down to seperate movable , editable sections, maybe im wrong here ,but thought you could do that, also went to designstop.com and was lookin at the illustration as to what xara x can do. very nice but how do you do what he is showing, was interested in tha anamation of his son smiling, how did he do that?.

The trace tool produces a Group ie all the shapes are tied together.

Trace the pic and choose Insert, placing the tracing on the page. Select it and then go to the Arrange menu, and pick Ungroup. Or just Control+U.

www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk