Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: CMYK export

Just received an e.mail from Gerry Iles regarding revised version of XaraX1 with the cure for the CMYK export bug I was griping about some time ago. Glad to report that the bug as I was experiencing it (colour shifts with some files) has been corrected. Very impressed and pleased. Anyone else experiencing these problems should download the new version which is available now.

derek

Just received an e.mail from Gerry Iles regarding revised version of XaraX1 with the cure for the CMYK export bug I was griping about some time ago. Glad to report that the bug as I was experiencing it (colour shifts with some files) has been corrected. Very impressed and pleased. Anyone else experiencing these problems should download the new version which is available now.

derek

Yep...may be...

but trial period over...no more tests...now just can waiting for finished version on 12th...
    And reading your opinions
    :\
    [A]bort? [R]etry? or [S]elf distruct

minimiro.com

12th is when the current upgrade price finishes - not when the final version will be available. Upgrade now to get the special price and an extension to the demo version. Full version may not ship for several weeks.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

To add to Christines post, if you have purchased either an upgrade disk or boxed or full disk or boxed you should have been taken to a page where you were presented with a serial key code that you can enter when the program's splash screen first pops up or you can manually enter it through the registry:

Start/Run/regedit.......

<span class="ev_code_RED">HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xar a\XaraX1\Options\UserInfo</span>
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---