Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Guys, what do you think of the interface ? my sister wants me to put it on her site but i am have second thoughts about it. anyway i can make it look better or sohuld i just leave it as is ?

The Other Ross ( That sounds scary [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] )

Smile, it makes people wonder what your are thinking.... or just tell them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sister_Web_Interface.gif 
Views:	255 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	15085  
    Well, I know that i won't...

Guys, what do you think of the interface ? my sister wants me to put it on her site but i am have second thoughts about it. anyway i can make it look better or sohuld i just leave it as is ?

The Other Ross ( That sounds scary [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] )

Smile, it makes people wonder what your are thinking.... or just tell them...
    Well, I know that i won't...

It's nice in theory but will take up many seconds of download time - unless the content is fantastic anyone on a 56k modem will give up and go elsewhere.

www.thelondonhouse.co.uk
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

to make the colors lighter and softer, like Barbie colors. And you could make it simpler and smoother, i think it is kind of bulky [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    good work but needs more....