Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello,

I just noticed that there is a new X¹ build available (May 12 2004), but the Update option in my Help menu says I'm "using the latest version of Xara X¹". Is that correct? Shouldn't it warn me of the update?

BTW, is there a public changelog anywhere? I'm curious to see what has changed since the last build.

Thanks,
    Rubem Pechansky

Hello,

I just noticed that there is a new X¹ build available (May 12 2004), but the Update option in my Help menu says I'm "using the latest version of Xara X¹". Is that correct? Shouldn't it warn me of the update?

BTW, is there a public changelog anywhere? I'm curious to see what has changed since the last build.

Thanks,
    Rubem Pechansky

Hi Rubem,

Look at the top of this forum, there is a sticky topic there just read the first post by Charles Moir and you will know what is new in Xara X1.

Then head on over to the supplied link to download the newest, greatest verion of Xara X1.

Make sure and read through the subject lines here in this forum so if you have questions/bugs or suggestions there might alreay be a thread started.

Have fun! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Rubem is talking about update of the current update.

Ooops, my read error. Yes, the current release is the May 12th release, unless they got a new one up already!! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Roman, you know you can always edit your message now with out the worry of an "edit message" tagged on to it for 7 days.
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Ups.. I didn't notice I've quoted instead of editing ;-). Thanx for tip Richard. The double message deleted.

Hello,

Yes folks, I'm talking about the minor updates. My questions are:

1) The Update option in the Help menu said I was "using the latest version of Xara X¹" although the May 12 update was already available. Isn't this a bug in the Auto Update mechanism?

2) Is there a public changelog anywhere?

Thanks,
    Rubem Pechansky

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

I think the update mechanism would be for a full release, which techincally hasn't happened yet. These are just advance fixes, not total releases. We are still on x1 we haven't even gotten to a build yet I would think.
    John/DOT