Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Hola'

Hey guys,
    Here is something i made realy quick. i thought it looked kool
    Tell me what you think

Ross Allen

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	supa12two.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	12532  
    Well, I know that i won't...
    IP

Hey guys,
    Here is something i made realy quick. i thought it looked kool
    Tell me what you think

Ross Allen

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    Well, I know that i won't...
    IP

Um. What is it supposed to be?
    Its kinda weird looking, what program did you use?

Anthony always says...

"A life? Hmm... where can I download one of those"?
    IP

Why r u crossposting this sh*t all over the place ??
    What's that supposed 2b anyway ???
    IP

Ross you have to do some tutorials before posting unless you have some questions.(not what do you think-with no substance in it- kind)
    Check what kind of posting others have done and come up with something better or of same type of work. What you have done is good but it is not showing any talent. It is like a big circle and of no value to the viewers who want to help you here.
    This is just a friendly advice.
    Will see your posting after you have done lots of tutorials.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    IP

Ross,

I'm with panfer here.
    Which kind of reaction do you expect for posting kinda useless stuff in multiple forums ??
    Not only do you waste space and bandwith by doubleposting.
    It's even more the general thoughtlessness you are showing.
    You draw a picture - any picture - and immediately post here, waiting for us to praise you. But those praises will never come, unless you deliver:

something interesting
    something new or
    something original

If you feel you must show to the world each and every stroke you produce - why don't you make yourself a nice little website with a gallery of your work ??

Remember, you got lots of positive response whenever you asked for something specific.
    You rarely ever thanked the ones that helped you, nor did you ever show any revised work afterwards.

That's why people got tired of answering your questions. You are not going to make them their friends now with posting - in my personal opinion - nonsense-pictures in multiple forums.

Please think hard before you go on like this or before you call honored members a dork.

And if you don't want to stick to the rules, you might have more luck somewhere else, but not here !!

Wolfgang
    IP

It seems to me Ross is a begginer at Webdesigning?
    I know what it feels like, although I never went crazy over some doodle I made in Photoshop. The tip that helped me overcome the stage you seem to be in now is.. Looking at other people's work and comparing it to your's. When i say other people i mean people with experience and somewhat talented.
    Look at your graphics and their's. Is yours complicated? Do your colours match? Are they ocky?
    Does this font fit? You know what I mean. Loosen up and learn from other's work. Take someone elses idea and turn it into your own make it unique and original, and I don't mean stealing someone's total layout or design. Its just something I can't explain. Work a little bit more on your graphics, instead of getting all excited because you a huge paint stroke. Take your time, work on it make it better somehow
    (there is always a way).

Thats what helped me out of my begginer's stage, just trying to help. I don't know I'm stupid hehe.

Anthony always says...

"A life? Hmm... where can I download one of those"?
    IP