Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Ok well I bought webstyle 4.0 and installed it. worked great... until just recently it started crashing when i click on "color" to change the colors of anything. Well I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from my cd that xara sent me. Problem is now when i get on and it downloads the new templates and all they are marked "new" and when i click them it says i must purchase them in order to use them..... these are the same templates that i was using before I uninstalled and reinstalled from the cd.
    One thing i did notice is that when i install from the cd it never asks me for my serial #... it just installs... asks me to register.. and thats it.... but no entry of the serial #
    can anyone help ? i am in the middle of a website design using one of these templates for a company..... its urgent!! thanks

Ok well I bought webstyle 4.0 and installed it. worked great... until just recently it started crashing when i click on "color" to change the colors of anything. Well I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from my cd that xara sent me. Problem is now when i get on and it downloads the new templates and all they are marked "new" and when i click them it says i must purchase them in order to use them..... these are the same templates that i was using before I uninstalled and reinstalled from the cd.
    One thing i did notice is that when i install from the cd it never asks me for my serial #... it just installs... asks me to register.. and thats it.... but no entry of the serial #
    can anyone help ? i am in the middle of a website design using one of these templates for a company..... its urgent!! thanks

Try clicking on the top left corner and selecting 'dont connect automatically' close ws4 and restart it. Then click on a template labelled new and a connection box will appear. Enter the member name and password of the xara online account from which you purchased the product and continue to cause the templates to be downloaded

HI Antwon2323

I can see you haven't had much help on this. It would be a suggestion that if your problem has been resolved you let the people in the forum know and post a reply to your original isssue.

If has NOt been solved, try this. Turn off all antivirus and firewalls you may have on your system and then do your install. I would even try turning off those two items if you already have WS4 installed and see what hppens then

Good Luck