Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: spray tool,

hello again, i have a lot of ? and hope you all dont mind me asking, one is ive seen alot of mention of a spray can option, where might that be and also on the fill tool, the end color indicator is grayed out, is there a reason for that, i have seen some great illustrations as to what can be done with xara x and appreciate the help. thanks

hello again, i have a lot of ? and hope you all dont mind me asking, one is ive seen alot of mention of a spray can option, where might that be and also on the fill tool, the end color indicator is grayed out, is there a reason for that, i have seen some great illustrations as to what can be done with xara x and appreciate the help. thanks

Hello Pakm,

you will find some kind of spray brushes :

Here in Xara Swap Shop

Kindly,
    ivan

thank you ivan, found them and many others, how do i put them in xara x, the spray brushes says to put them in the brushes gallery, i put them in the folder "brushes" but nothin happened

You have to look in the right place :-)

You will find a good explanation in the other great resource for brushes and fills, The XaraXone Fills and Brushes page.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

I downloaded many of the brush sets in the XaraXone. Unfortunately I get an "Internal Prgram Error 1878.Do" followed immediately by a "Access Violation exception at offset..." and a crash on applying all of the brushes both new and default since reloading Xara X on a new PC with Windows XP-Pro and 512MB RAM/UXGA.

Bummer...! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]