Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask in, so apologies if it is not.

I wants someone to do me a custom flash animation for use on my web site that needs revamping.

I have a very strong idea of what I want, all I now need is someone to do it.

In brief I currently have a company logo:

Static cog, with the left hand side as a wireframe, trhe right hand side is a solid.

What I would like is to have this converted to a flash animation, rotating cog, with the left hand side remaining as wireframe and the right remaining solid.

If anyone would like to ask any questions, please post them here, and I will check back and answer. Mail me directly with quotes, removing the SPAM addition from my email.

Regards

Onkar
    IP

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask in, so apologies if it is not.

I wants someone to do me a custom flash animation for use on my web site that needs revamping.

I have a very strong idea of what I want, all I now need is someone to do it.

In brief I currently have a company logo:

Static cog, with the left hand side as a wireframe, trhe right hand side is a solid.

What I would like is to have this converted to a flash animation, rotating cog, with the left hand side remaining as wireframe and the right remaining solid.

If anyone would like to ask any questions, please post them here, and I will check back and answer. Mail me directly with quotes, removing the SPAM addition from my email.

Regards

Onkar
    IP

I would first want to take a look at the cog for your logo. Do you have it posted somewhere? If it's in an Encapsulated Post Script or Adobe Illustrator format, I think I can do this fairly easily. However, if this cog image is a rasterized graphic, it might take me a little longer to create this from scratch and bring it into Flash.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, Flash cannot create or manipulate 3D images. Thus, if I were to create this for you, the final Flash file would not be true 3D, it would only have the appearance of 3D. If you would like to see an example of something I've done, go to:

http://www.xmsolutions.net/swift3d_e...ght_sabre.html

Jeremy Seda
    Xtensive Multimedia Solutions, Inc.
    www.xmsolutions.net
    IP

i think i can do that. Could make the rotating cog small and set it next to your fonted logo name to cut down on load time. Anyway let me know if you still need it.
    IP

If it's around, I'd like to have a look at it.

...dw
    IP