Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've been away, and after hearing nothing at all from Xara, seeing all these responses is quite a surprise.

Albacore, I've tried uninstall & reinstall; it didn't help. And yes, I checked the fonts - they work fine with all other programs and on my other 2 puters. I uninstalled and installed fresh anyway... this didn't do the trick either. LOL, I'm jealous of your phone accessibility. It would be way to expensive from the USA.

Jeff, yes I've tried starting up Xara from a fresh windows boot.

Klaus, Thank you!!!!

Kate: PLEASE don't promise you have nothing outstanding from November. It just wouldn't be the truth. Here's one for ya...
    Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 7:20 PM
    Subject: 16481:1530:0 - Ticket Number for Xara Support request

That's the first of 3 requests that have been ignored.

I will get the information to Bhavesh tonight, and will continue to post here to let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks everyone! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/cool.gif

Wow! Sniff! Where is the icon with a tear?

I've been here, and though hearing nothing at all from Xara support was painful, seeing these responses reminded me of the difference between a brown noser and a butt kisser...........depth perception.

Actually, reviewing this thread has motivated me to do what I should have done before.....cancel my credit card bill for Webstyle.

Thanks and best of luck with XaraX.

butt kissers...

Some people waste their valuable time creating something, some people waste their time complaining, some people do both and some people just talk. I choose creativity, it's so rewarding...

And by the way, I never needed Webstyle. Sorry maybe I will sound negative now, but what you said is like if you wanted to look COOL when you decided no to buy it after all? http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

BJ - There was a WS 3.1 patch released a month a go - it does not seem that you have installed it.

Øystein

http://www.heimesider.com

I contacted Xara support Monday afternoon. As of now (Friday) I've heard nothing beyond the automail acknowledgement.

This is frustrating.

I contacted Xara support Monday afternoon. As of now (Friday) I've heard nothing beyond the automail acknowledgement.

This is frustrating.

(Sorry for the duplication - my reply landed in the wrong thread... it's been a very long week, I guess I wasn't paying attention)

"A wealth of information regarding the Xara products can be found.."

ROTFLMAO

it seems i missed the 'wealth'

Welcome in the forum. How can we help you?

If you have registered just to say that you don't find any wealth... Hello and welcome in the club. ;-)) I suppose you don't mean XaraXone, because it's all there ready for you. Megabytes of information, tutorials, very inspirative galleries of art by Xara artists of all over the world, shareware software, goodies of all kinds.