Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Resolution

I started designing the webpage in 1024 X 768, downloaded my templates etc. But it looks like crap in 800 X 600. I went to change my resolution and the templats still look like the 1024 X 768 size, are all the templates that size, how do I resize them to fit in a smaller resolution. Customers wont be happy having to scroll horizontally on the bottom of the page to read stuff. I have tried to put the 100% in the table in frontpage 2002 but its a no go, it still shows quite huge. Any insight?

I started designing the webpage in 1024 X 768, downloaded my templates etc. But it looks like crap in 800 X 600. I went to change my resolution and the templats still look like the 1024 X 768 size, are all the templates that size, how do I resize them to fit in a smaller resolution. Customers wont be happy having to scroll horizontally on the bottom of the page to read stuff. I have tried to put the 100% in the table in frontpage 2002 but its a no go, it still shows quite huge. Any insight?

what's your web site address so I can check it out.

Actually I got it fixed, I ended up changing my computer resolution which I HATE atm back to 800 X 600 and redesigned the whole template and just copied the contents over. They need to have SIZE on the templates for the webpages (webstyles), if your designing in bigger resolution the graphics automatically get configured to that resolution and looks like crap on smaller resolutions. Nothing more annoying them to have to scroll both ways to read content