Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That is not it. It is doing it to the entire desktop, not just IE. It only does it at the 1600 x 1200 screen area. And the actual screen area is moving (if this makes sense)...I have never seen this before. The full screen in IE is more of an auto hide which is not what I am experiencing.

Now this really bugs me...I really hate computer problems.

Pauly

Very odd indeed!
    Sounds like a video card problem. Sorry I can't help you anymore.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

WinXP with IE 6.0.2600, resolution set to 1024 X 768, 24 bit color mode and fonts set to 'larger' (for these old eyes of mine) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---

[This message was edited by RAMWolff on August 20, 2002 at 09:55.]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Pauly,

I don't think it's a fault...at your top resolution, you are probably exceeding the maximum resolution of your LCD display. Since the display drivers know the max resolution of the display, windows cleverly allows you to have a desktop of a much higher resolution but only shows you what it can in a scrollable window which is automatically moved by your mouse reaching the edges of the display.

Some graphics cards I've had made a feature of this - you could have huge desktops but you could only see a part it at any one time and it would scroll as you moved the mouse to the edges. Made me feel ill though!

I'm sure that's what you're seeing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

--
    Graeme
    Graeme

Graeme,

Sorry, it took so long to say thanks. You are definitely right. I just never put my resolution that high before so I have never seen it. Don't know why someone would want to scroll the desktop like that.

Thanks!

Gary,

Other than having the resolution bumped up that high, your site looks great. I looked at home and your site looks great there too. Great work as usual! A lot of greats? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Pauly

I use IE 5.1 and I'm not experiencing any problems with this site.
    Well done Gary [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I've noticed that the 'Top of Page' gif/rollover is not working correctly.

The gif only appears when I place my cursor over it and then it shows a small red x in the corner (over the gif) when I remove the cursor.

I'm using IE 5.0.

Turan