Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Problem?

Whenever I try to open the topic entitled Invisible Exported Graphics my firewall throws up an alert saying confidential information is being requested. Obviously I am blocking this but am concerned if someone is using the forum to gain information about members.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

There's two messages in there and no attachments. But I've been finding that when I have Norton Family Security Edition running, it is frequently blocking a "Trojan" when I come here to Talkgraphics and some other sites. I don't really know what a "Trojan" is...

Is a bad thing. It's from Greek tale about Troja city which couldn't have been beaten by Greeks, then Odyssey came up with great idea: "Let's make big wooden horse as a gift, with a big room inside the belly where we will hide". They donated the gift to show respect to Trojan warriors and pretended retreat. There were other issues no important to the point that much. Like Laokoon, duno how his name is spelled in English, who said that horse is a baad thing, but he sorta ended in river, as a big snake appeared and bla bla... ok let's return back to topic. So the Trojans moved horse into the city and in night, the Greek warriors came out of horse and destroyed the city.

The Trojan horse seemed like something good - a gift, but in fact it caused damage and harm. Trojans as we know them from now, are the same. They can came in some new utility, but can e.g. have virus in them.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]