Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello!

I was surprised to see that all the brushes posted by Thomas on the Swap Shop didn't try to open automatically in the browser while those I posted myself try to open with the plugin. Of course the plugin doesn't read the brushes but the whole file data are preserved, and if you right click on your page you can save it to your disk.

If you got the message "failed to load corrupt file", right click on your page and check "save graphics as". Then you will be able to chose a directory and after that it will continue to load properly. After that you will be able to open it in Xara X!

Very strange indeed but it works fine for me!

Kindly yours,

ivan

Hello!

I was surprised to see that all the brushes posted by Thomas on the Swap Shop didn't try to open automatically in the browser while those I posted myself try to open with the plugin. Of course the plugin doesn't read the brushes but the whole file data are preserved, and if you right click on your page you can save it to your disk.

If you got the message "failed to load corrupt file", right click on your page and check "save graphics as". Then you will be able to chose a directory and after that it will continue to load properly. After that you will be able to open it in Xara X!

Very strange indeed but it works fine for me!

Kindly yours,

ivan

Rightclicking worked just fine.
    Thx [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]