Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi Guys,

I'm having some trouble making two button bars in xara in the attached file I created first the mouseoff state for "Over SNS bank Producten & Diensten , etc", then created the mouseover state for the same buttonbar. Afterwards I created a secodn bar that correctly X names Bar2. Generating the mouseoff and mouseover states makes no trouble but when I export the thing the mouseover state for the second bar is already visible, so it doen't work the way I want.

Can any of you guys help me?

What I can see is that when I create the mouseover there are no Button X extenders created for the Bar 2 buttons.

Regards,
    Frits
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by Frits on May 27, 2001 at 12:27.]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Guys,

I'm having some trouble making two button bars in xara in the attached file I created first the mouseoff state for "Over SNS bank Producten & Diensten , etc", then created the mouseover state for the same buttonbar. Afterwards I created a secodn bar that correctly X names Bar2. Generating the mouseoff and mouseover states makes no trouble but when I export the thing the mouseover state for the second bar is already visible, so it doen't work the way I want.

Can any of you guys help me?

What I can see is that when I create the mouseover there are no Button X extenders created for the Bar 2 buttons.

Regards,
    Frits
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by Frits on May 27, 2001 at 12:27.]

Hello Frits

I downloaded your file and exported it by selecting all the button names (the title bars only--then pressing Select and then Exporting from the Infobar).

The image is very tiny on my screen so it was hard to tell but all the effects seemed to work. The top two buttons are very subtle but there seems to be something happening when I mouse over.

I am not sure what the problem is.

Are you trying to create two different sets of buttons in one image?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Rarely So Humble...

Yes, thats what i am doing. I created two bars in one drawing. Both the bars are on the mouseoff en mouseover layers. The "Over SNS bank .. " bar works fine but the "Zoek Contact Vacatures doesn't work. It should look blue with white text and when you rollover there should be a white quarter circle visible. When I select the whole drawing with the button and navbar tool and select export form the above bar everything is exported. And when I look at the sample the Zoek Contact Vacatures bar ameadiatly (sorry for my englisch..) shows the white quarter circles. Sow the rollover thing doesn't work for that part.

Gary,

I tried some other stuff today and found aout that I must have done someting wrong.

I rearanged the drawing and are now using three different bars in one drawing.

Thnanks for your help!

Greetings
    Frits

Frits

You're welcome for the help. Thank you for the TIP. I would not have tried 3 bars at the same time.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Rarely So Humble...