Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

It is really very nice to see so many pieces of work done by talented artists. God must be thanked for those blessings, indeed. And now with Xara X it is truly amazing what one can do. I was raised on CorelDraw! Very good program. My being a painter, I was looking for program that would give me the effects, texture etc.that you will see in the post. It was done entirely in Corel Paint. I just started laying down the color,changing brushes as I went along. I would like to see Xara,Ltd.incorporate something like this in Xara X. Who knows? All FB welcome. Thank You. Keep up the nice work.

regards-Bill Cleg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Orchid_winner.jpg 
Views:	491 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	16595  

It is really very nice to see so many pieces of work done by talented artists. God must be thanked for those blessings, indeed. And now with Xara X it is truly amazing what one can do. I was raised on CorelDraw! Very good program. My being a painter, I was looking for program that would give me the effects, texture etc.that you will see in the post. It was done entirely in Corel Paint. I just started laying down the color,changing brushes as I went along. I would like to see Xara,Ltd.incorporate something like this in Xara X. Who knows? All FB welcome. Thank You. Keep up the nice work.

regards-Bill Cleg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

"My being a painter, I was
    looking for program that would give me the effects, texture etc.that you will see in the
    post. It was done entirely in Corel Paint. I just started laying down the color,changing
    brushes as I went along. I would like to see Xara,Ltd.incorporate something like this in
    Xara X. Who knows? All FB welcome. Thank You. Keep up the nice work.

regards-Bill Cleg"

Looks good. What was the original size?

I take it you mean Corel Painter above... Which version of Painter do you have?

Doug Frost

lovely image!
    i feel i could reach out and touch the screen and it would feel like velvet!
    great stuff!!

Doug- Thanks for nice comments. That was done for Corel World Design Contest and it had to be with in 'letter'size. So, I left it as such. It won a category slot. Later I made prints larger. I used the Corel Paint in v.7.

Eric- I percieve your 'gustos'. Yes, it does allow for a lot of personal imaging. I like to back off a little and squint my eyes a little...it takes on a whole different aspect. Thanks for kind comments.

Regards-Bill Clegg