Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hey, what do we have to do to get a real face 2 face conference, like the one Draw had going for a while? It would be great to have demos, hands-on tutorials and so on. Gary was king presenter at the Corel Conferences until he met Xara.

I guess I am looking for an excuse to travel and have a pint. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Milt

Hey, what do we have to do to get a real face 2 face conference, like the one Draw had going for a while? It would be great to have demos, hands-on tutorials and so on. Gary was king presenter at the Corel Conferences until he met Xara.

I guess I am looking for an excuse to travel and have a pint. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Milt

We could have it at the Hyatt Tamaya Regency Resort - New Mexico then you and I would not have to travel :-)

I think we approached this subject some time ago and while everyone thought it would be cool, (especially if Xara hosted it at their castle/offices) most could not afford it.

So we do the next best thing which is hang around this confernce and chat and exchange ideas.

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

The Xara Xone