Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Greetings,
    I am wondering if we could have a Xara area (like the Tips section) just devoted to PROBLEMS.

It seems as if lots of problems repeat and we always seem to end up recommending Ghostscript (excellent product).

File format issues are really nasty. AI9 comes to mind, and these CHANGE frequently. So, it might be good to have a troubleshooting area, because these posts drop like rocks.

I realize this idea means extra WORK for someone, and our moderators are already overworked. I was going to nominate Athena just to be funny, but she would probably send me an e-bomb. Plus the situation really isn't funny. And I fear things are going to get worse as the "improved" operating systems hit the market.

Feedback ????...Tad
    (just kidding, Athena,,just kidding).. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Greetings,
    I am wondering if we could have a Xara area (like the Tips section) just devoted to PROBLEMS.

It seems as if lots of problems repeat and we always seem to end up recommending Ghostscript (excellent product).

File format issues are really nasty. AI9 comes to mind, and these CHANGE frequently. So, it might be good to have a troubleshooting area, because these posts drop like rocks.

I realize this idea means extra WORK for someone, and our moderators are already overworked. I was going to nominate Athena just to be funny, but she would probably send me an e-bomb. Plus the situation really isn't funny. And I fear things are going to get worse as the "improved" operating systems hit the market.

Feedback ????...Tad
    (just kidding, Athena,,just kidding).. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]