Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Moving topics

I fully support what you are doing and hope that others may give their support as well. Will you be moving some of the marvelous tips that have been posted into the tips and tricks forum?

I would also like to see a restriction on the size of pictures posted not in Kb but pixels.

So often posts contain images that you need a giant screen to see in one go.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

I fully support what you are doing and hope that others may give their support as well. Will you be moving some of the marvelous tips that have been posted into the tips and tricks forum?

I would also like to see a restriction on the size of pictures posted not in Kb but pixels.

So often posts contain images that you need a giant screen to see in one go.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Antony -

When you move a topic to a new location will any links/pointers to that post in other topics be updated to reflect the new location?

- Pete

Christine, thanks for your support.

The moving of things to the tips and tricks forum is something that is on my mind, definitely, and would like to get going again. Same for any brushes. The email links that were on the top of the page went to dead adressees at Xara, so any user suggestions would have been post.

So I'll speak to you and any relevant moderators in the near future about archiving accordingly.

Peter, I'm afraid not. As we're moving system, the URL will change and no old links will work.

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.