Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi Folks,

I assume that using the "Overlay" feature of the 'Frame Gallery' will provide me with a significantly smaller file size than say 15 individual "Background" files assembled together.

I have those 15 different frames, and am trying to use this "Overlay" feature ... but ... can I interupt the sequence at say frame-10 and insert a background so that I can lose what IS displayed from Frame-1 through Frame-9?

My saved animated gif is transparent all the way through, sort of like watching a great double-exposure.

Great? Listen to me .. Phew!

Hi Folks,

I assume that using the "Overlay" feature of the 'Frame Gallery' will provide me with a significantly smaller file size than say 15 individual "Background" files assembled together.

I have those 15 different frames, and am trying to use this "Overlay" feature ... but ... can I interupt the sequence at say frame-10 and insert a background so that I can lose what IS displayed from Frame-1 through Frame-9?

My saved animated gif is transparent all the way through, sort of like watching a great double-exposure.

Great? Listen to me .. Phew!