Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank you Judi

On Earth for A Little While / With Christ for Eternity

Cool! What kind of camera are you using? I wanted to take some photos too but don't have a tripod. Looks like you took care of it. My son & I had fun watching though. Remember the last lunar eclipse this past winter? It was cold out there that night...

I purchased a Canon EOS Digital Rebel Canon with a large zoom lense this summer, I've been having alot of fun shooting things.

Thanks dAfipP. Nice comp BTW.

wW<><
    ----------- _~o
    ----------- '\<,, "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep
    ><>____(_)/ (_) - in order to gain that which he cannot loose." JE

Thanks wW.
    I have an Olympus C750 UZ. The tripod is a must have. These photos were taken at full Zoom (40X) and some of them had exposure times up to 16 seconds.

dafipp

Very cool Dale. I saw a little bit of it when someone remembered it was going on and so the whole salon stopped and we all went outside and gazed up at it for about 10 minutes. It was just about fully covered at that point (around 8:10 PM) California time.

This is a very nice collage, I will send a copy to my room mate who is gah gah over this sort of stuff!! He will greatly appreciate it.

Question for you though.... Did you shoot the first couple shots with trees in the way?? Or........ ?? Looks kinda weird!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Great work Dale ... I saw it the day you posted, but haven't had much time to comment.

Great idea for a collage, Dale! Nicely done!

I woke up my kids to see it as they had heard about in school, and were quite excited. By the time I got them awake enough, covered, and dragged to the back deck, the clouds had moved in... In the morning when I asked them about it, they barely remember getting up!

Richard, Ed and Risto,
    Thanks for the comments. I happened to be in the right place for this one...it occured during primetime TV here in Texas. What better way to spend the numerous commercial breaks. And it is still warm here too. The clouds took over after it reached full eclipse.

Richard,
    I have been second guessing my decision to shot the first two shots through the trees. The moon was so low that I would have had to leave my yard to get a clear shot of it. Send me an email if you want a larger format picture for your friend.

dafipp