Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

... from way back - when I was the king of tango.

RAMWolff is a fraud! - I invented the horns and the cool leather shorts combo - when I was known as the Finnish Tango King!

... or something like that... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I just don't have the pictures to prove it... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KingofTango.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	2969  

A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY IN ADVANCE

Name:	SOFTCARESS.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	3872  

My kind of cover......

Rgds
    Paul

Name:	CDCover.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	3885  

Here's something that I did. I know it's GRADE SCHOOL compared to you guys. Don't be too hard on me please. I know it's not good but I'm addicted to this stuff. I'm even making more as we speak. I'll show you soon. Thanks.

Name:	RHIME_STORIEZ_GIF2copy.gif 
Views:	336 
Size:	192.1 KB 
ID:	1935  

Risto.........fraud?? Me?? A Wolff never lies about such things [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] No pictures to back up your claim??? Poor baby. Sorry dude, I do, lots and lots of them!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Covers:

Ross: You are one strange dude. I would love to talk to you some time and see what makes you tick. What an imagination (re: previous posts too) Don't get me wrong, talented as all get out, but strange none the less. It's OK, strange is good in my book [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Danny: I might have known you were behind the design of Asher's music cover. Right on and even if it's not ALL Xara, it's still KOOL [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Gary: What can I say, it's strange, but many covers these days are like a kaleidoscope of images and colors. Very nice. Is that you lurking in there??

Soquili: Nice moody cover. You must be into modern jazz. Reminds me of a meditation CD cover. I like it!!!

RAMWolff: OOPS that's me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Risto: Love your cover. Tango and Jazz all the way.

Quaker: Ah, we have a lover at heart here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Sweet and nice and soft. Makes ya want to snuggle. Ummm, don't take that personally [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

pcoleman: HMMM. Nice and colorful. Acid trip dude?? Kidding. Actually it reminds me of a CD that I own called "Freaky Chakra". Most interesting "music"

RJ Swift: Can you say S A T A N ??? (Church Lady)
    Actually I think it's DA Bomb! Quite creative. Don't put your self down about the quality of the composition. The only thing I see is the spelling of Rhyme (rhime), but that may be on purpose.

Nice bunch of covers people. Keep it up [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Wow.. so much talent in the group!

Here is my attempt at it..

Alan

Name:	cd_1.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	2259  

Pure and simple.

Hi Alan and welcome here!

Which 3D program did you use for the landscape? Bryce, Vue, Terragen ???

Kindly,
    ivan

Be simple, re-invent the Rose.

Welcome to the conference and thanks for sharing your interpretation of Ross's excellent challenge, although I think that Ross must get some kind of royalties from that image. Is it just me or have we seen that image before Ross?

Great images everyone. RamWolffff, great outfit--I love the horns! The guitar went long ago, Soquili.

The image hidden many layers down in my cover design(actually two images flopped and joined at the head Siamese twins style) is from an old Corel Magazine (Germany) article (back in the days when they were still paying their writers and not stiffing them like certain USA magazines of the same name). It was an article on plug-in filters.

Thanks for the challenge Ross. What a great thought starter.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

I guess I'm from a different era. I thought of "Doug and the Slugs" and decided to do "Neil and the Eels" only I found there's a group called The Eels. So I changed the spelling to "Neil and the Eils." Here's my effort anyway. - N

Name:	cd.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	13241  

Thanks Ivan and Gary,

Actually I'm not sure where I got the image from,
    it may have come with Pixia or The Gimp or maybe a older version of Corel Draw that I have.

The original image is a little different than my version, I used the Trasparency tool to add some "fog" and "mist" to the image to try to give it more depth.

Alan