Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

... Richard and yes creepy too! I like the play of light and shade on the concentric circles that you've achieved with the blending, great effect.

I was watching a program on giant squids the other day and apparently they have eyeballs the size of a human head! Sort of puts me in mind of that.

It would make a freaky design for a pair of costume contact lenses.

Regards

Su
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Eeewwww!! You're sick!

Love the eyeball, Richard! cool stuff. It would make a great greeting card...maybe a wedding card?

~Dave!~
    ~Dave!~

I would really like to see this thing grinding something. Rich

I never even looked at them as blades of any sort, no really I didn't!!

That would be an interesting concept, going off on Ross' idea.

He had JUST bought the old place and was getting settled in and was suddenly curious about the old shed in the back yard. Nothing back there but the old woods and the shed on the edge of them. He couldn't quite place it, but he could have sworn that he heard a strange whirring coming from it. He walked out into the back yard to investigate it, was about 9:00 in the night, a bit chilly out but refresheing. He opened the old creaking door and went inside. He was greeted by what looked like a large bloody green eye ball that seemed to be floating, but no light but the evening starry sky, the full moon and this strange glow coming from the eye itself. Even stranger still was what seemed like a strange apparatus attached to it, like a living circular saw. He then felt the presence of the thing in his unprotected mind and the green glow that emanated from it seemed to seep into him, he was instantly hypnotized. The saw began to spin, faster and faster and faster, the whirring was almost deafening but he couldn't break the things hold on his mind. He was being drawn towards it, but he couldn't stop it. Anxiety hit him and he began to fight the hold on his mind with all of his inner strength. Sweating profusely, he fought the pull. Then the room began to spin, like a whiskey rush, and he felt like he was being pulled right into the eye. He knew that if he didnt' get out of the old shed that he would die, alone, in this old shed, in the back yard of the old house that he had just bought 3 days before from the strange realtor. He then began to hear whispers in the back of his mind, they were all warning him to get away, but he couldn't. Then out of no where there was a loud barking. His mind was instantly released and he was standing un-steadily in the shed not more than yard from the horror. There at his side was a large Wolff, growling and barking and fangs showing in a fight stance towards the Eerie Eye Thing. He began to look around the old shed and found remnants of chewed up body parts. But no head that he looked upon had any eyes, they had all been taken, then he looked upon the living eye and knew, he knew. The realtor was it's sentinel and 'fed' it by re selling the old house to new buyers. The Wolff! Who was this champion? Why did it save him?? He ran out of the shed and the Wolff followed, looking back at the thing and growling. Once both were outside the shed, they looked at each other and then, suddenly, the Wolff was gone. The man with the strange old house and the shed with a secret. Now what to do about it? Unearthly monster, no one would believe me. Geez, I should have listened to my sister who reads Tarot!! She told me to beware, the Death card, meaning death of an old life and the beginning of a new one. Here I am, what to do, what do I do?? In the background he could hear the whispers and the muffled sound of the blades.........................

There you go, a story around the Eerie Eye Thing!

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

[This message was edited by RAMWolff on January 20, 2003 at 11:15.]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

seriously start looking for the OFF switch... Rich

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Richard --- if I started the "Nowhere Pages" would you be a contributor??

Is that a compliment??

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I'll have to get it started and then the format will be clear. I'll keep ya posted!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Awesome story Richard.
    I should have saved that read for the light of day though.

dafipp