Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: To Thomas D.

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Thomas - I don't know who deleted all your threads. I just deleted your inappropriate on which was in this forum.

I do know there were complaints about your negativity. The general spirit of these talkgraphics forums is one of helpful support. Sure sometimes people post stuff that might even suck - they do so not because they think it is great but that they want to get better. Constructive criticism is almost always well recieved. Out & out negativity is not.

There are countless forums where you can go get your kicks being nasty. There are even some where nastiness is encouraged. It is not here and as a moderated forum such posts will be deleted.

Have a nice day

Regards, Ross (a moderator person).
    IP

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Thomas - I don't know who deleted all your threads. I just deleted your inappropriate on which was in this forum.

I do know there were complaints about your negativity. The general spirit of these talkgraphics forums is one of helpful support. Sure sometimes people post stuff that might even suck - they do so not because they think it is great but that they want to get better. Constructive criticism is almost always well recieved. Out & out negativity is not.

There are countless forums where you can go get your kicks being nasty. There are even some where nastiness is encouraged. It is not here and as a moderated forum such posts will be deleted.

Have a nice day

Regards, Ross (a moderator person).
    IP

Thomas

I did not delete your posts. I did not even see them. But I did receive several messages from people who felt you were out of line.

If I do see anyone post messages that are clearly inflamatory and couter-productive, rest assured, I will use my moderator power to delete them.

gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

IP

Yea, well, I had read a few things this individual had posted... talk about your negative personality ( hmmm...maybe they had a bad hair day or something ...) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Way ta go Mod Team... Here here for keeping this a family enviroment... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP