Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Somebody thought they were being cute and rated all the treads. I went into the forum settings and found it is possible to disable them completely or have them not display until a set amount of votes are received. The moderators are unable to adjust those settings but the administrator (Thomas at Xara Ltd.) can. I will contact him about them to see what he can do.

I deleted the recent thread about ratings - moderator discretion. Lets get on with helping each other and discussing xara graphics.

Regards, Ross (moderator person)
    IP

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Somebody thought they were being cute and rated all the treads. I went into the forum settings and found it is possible to disable them completely or have them not display until a set amount of votes are received. The moderators are unable to adjust those settings but the administrator (Thomas at Xara Ltd.) can. I will contact him about them to see what he can do.

I deleted the recent thread about ratings - moderator discretion. Lets get on with helping each other and discussing xara graphics.

Regards, Ross (moderator person)
    IP