Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Ok, iwas just playing around with some shapes and my brother said it was pretty kool so i said what the heck ! i will post it on talkGraphics !so here it is ! plz tell me what u think ! i am only 14. so anything you say will be taken lightly....lol........

Smile, it makes people wonder what your are thinking.... or just tell them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Interface_one.gif 
Views:	351 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	13062  
    Well, I know that i won't...

Ok, iwas just playing around with some shapes and my brother said it was pretty kool so i said what the heck ! i will post it on talkGraphics !so here it is ! plz tell me what u think ! i am only 14. so anything you say will be taken lightly....lol........

Smile, it makes people wonder what your are thinking.... or just tell them...
    Well, I know that i won't...

Original shapes, but...

Some wannabe improvement suggestions follows:

1. Colour combination of bright green with blue and gray is too contrasting.

2. For presenting of your interface you could use examples of content (text, picutres)

3. Buttons (grey) on left doesn't go with futuristic shape they are not futuristic enough ;-).

4. Header is there, now how about some footer.

I'm wondering what will appear in the middle circle area.

Just play around with Xara more and you will come up with something great. I'm pretty sure. From my own experience I know, that those who doesn't know the limits usually come up with the greatest and most unbelievable inventions. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Roman

Ross, your site appears dramatic, but is it too dramatic ? There should be a theme and it should match the content. What is the purpose of the site ? The printing seems to get lost in the colours. Perhaps something simple would be a better starting place.

Elsewhere, you ask about tutorials. Have you checked the manual and tutorials on Xara Xone ?
    Check out the following or its home page: http://www.xaraxone.com/html/the_tro...oeil_room.html

Do you have the double cd with tutorials ?

Glad you've discovered Xara X. We're all learning.

Neil

Disgusting, Yuk, Makes-me-puke, Yeagh.

Serious, what's wrong with the interface we have ?