Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi. I need a partnership with 1 or 2 persons to work in a website portal. that will include entertainment pages, with 3d-chat, community, graphics, etc... for more info, emial at:

bologna@rojo.as

notes: already have domain and hosting with asp, cgi, php, MYSQL... more info when email.

Bologna

Hi. I need a partnership with 1 or 2 persons to work in a website portal. that will include entertainment pages, with 3d-chat, community, graphics, etc... for more info, emial at:

bologna@rojo.as

notes: already have domain and hosting with asp, cgi, php, MYSQL... more info when email.

Bologna

OH USA - Home to Cedar Point (Roller Coster King)

I was going to send an e-mail off this list, when I realized what a funny e-mail address that was for someone supposedly from TX. Looked it up, .as is a domain of American Samoa. Don't think your going to get any 'bites' if you're saying your from one place, but use a domain located in a different country.

You do know that people will expect you to pay them for any work they would do for you, don't you?

Push yourself to notice the extraordinary in the ordinary.

Irene M. Kraus
    www.design-comp.com
    aka The Computer Lady!
    Web Development & Video Tutorials - Design Works Internet https://www.facebook.com/Design-Works-Internet

Irene,

if you want to have an E-Mail address like irene@kraus.as, just go to www.kraus.as and see for yourself.

That's just what Bologna did, they are offering .as addresses for a lot of last names - free!

By the way, I live in Austria (.at), but I do have domains (thus E-Mail addresses) ending with .com and .cc
    That's not a big deal those days ...

Wolfgang