Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: movement?

have designed a logo (ross & eric - if u are interested will post the finished article, when it is finished!) which contains shadowing, but when i transfer it to the business card template, it has to be rotated and is changing the lay of the shadow - can i 'lock' the shadow so the position of it doesnt change when the image is rotated?

mags

ps: i know i havent posted on the topic regarding last tuesday, but please dont anyone think it is because i dont care or hurt or feel. i do, so badly but just cant put it into words.

have designed a logo (ross & eric - if u are interested will post the finished article, when it is finished!) which contains shadowing, but when i transfer it to the business card template, it has to be rotated and is changing the lay of the shadow - can i 'lock' the shadow so the position of it doesnt change when the image is rotated?

mags

ps: i know i havent posted on the topic regarding last tuesday, but please dont anyone think it is because i dont care or hurt or feel. i do, so badly but just cant put it into words.

You can disconnect the shadow from its shape by doing an 'Arrange / Convert to Editable Shapes'. This will leave you with the shadow and the shape as a group, which can be rotated the way you want.

oops! have just realised that i have never thanked you for your help - thank you! it worked a treat

....so much to learn!!

mags