Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

These days i am looking into photo editing applications, (Photopaint - Best, adobe 6&7, PhotoImpact 7-Woow, .....)

Going back to check and book mark the XaraX tutorials and hints in this fourm

a thought came to my mind, what if when i find the time to start doing tutorails that i missed and bookmarked, Suddenly without any warning
    TalkGraphics stops ( Hope not)
    Like many nice sites i used to visit all the time and now there are not there anymore

As i said hope not, but things could happens

Administrator, Is there is away where we can save this fourm and browse it offline, incase of site failuar

Like Gary's tutorials, they are all zipped and can be viewed at any time, because we or i did downloaded them on my hard disk

why not have each month zipped or archived or..... any idea

Really i like all the posts even the one that i did not partcipated on

PLZ KEEP THIS FOURM

These days i am looking into photo editing applications, (Photopaint - Best, adobe 6&7, PhotoImpact 7-Woow, .....)

Going back to check and book mark the XaraX tutorials and hints in this fourm

a thought came to my mind, what if when i find the time to start doing tutorails that i missed and bookmarked, Suddenly without any warning
    TalkGraphics stops ( Hope not)
    Like many nice sites i used to visit all the time and now there are not there anymore

As i said hope not, but things could happens

Administrator, Is there is away where we can save this fourm and browse it offline, incase of site failuar

Like Gary's tutorials, they are all zipped and can be viewed at any time, because we or i did downloaded them on my hard disk

why not have each month zipped or archived or..... any idea

Really i like all the posts even the one that i did not partcipated on

PLZ KEEP THIS FOURM

They had some problems with the servers. This is pretty normal and the forums were not down for too long.

I'll alert the webmaster to this thread and see if he has any suggestions or answers.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

I "print" the most useful threads to file using a colour laser printer driver- I don't have the printer! Then drag and drop the .prn files into Acrobat Distiller to make .pdf files.

You do need to use your browser's print preview though, to check whether portrait or landscape works better- depends on the width of the images. Not perfect but helps if you're following tips offline.

Jess