Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

Good morning,

I would appreciate if some one can tell me where can I find that misc fills ( or similar)on wich there is the glass fill as said by Gary Priester on his August tutorial. I am actually working with my unlocked (online) Xara X soft and waiting for the CD...

I have the Xara Webster2 but that fill does not exist on that version. Maybe can I download it somewhere from the Net ?

Thanks in advance

Jo

Good morning,

I would appreciate if some one can tell me where can I find that misc fills ( or similar)on wich there is the glass fill as said by Gary Priester on his August tutorial. I am actually working with my unlocked (online) Xara X soft and waiting for the CD...

I have the Xara Webster2 but that fill does not exist on that version. Maybe can I download it somewhere from the Net ?

Thanks in advance

Jo

Welcome Jo,

Unfortunately for you the fill is on the Xara CD and I dont think is available as a download.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Thank you Gary for the file attached and understood about the poll question.
    Jo

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Christine Farrelly:
    Welcome Jo,

Unfortunately for you the fill is on the Xara CD and I dont think is available as a download.

Christine<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for the information. Fortunately Gary sent me an image covered by a glass fill
    Jo

I would have posted it but wasn't sure if this breaks any copyright as it is then available for anyone, even people who have not purchased Xara.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Yeah it probably does.

I guess I better remove the image now, huh ;-)

I suspect the image is also available from the Xara site although I have not tried to find it.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone