Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quito Pics

*Please be patient!*
    An intern from Ecuador was able to get some pics of the trip online. These are the only one's they had of me, all very flattering [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Anyway, this is some of the fun stuff we did, you can check out pictures of a majority of the trip here
    http://groups.msn.com/KatrinaGowan/y...nw?albumlist=2
    I'll c-ya

Steve Newport
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quito.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	183.5 KB 
ID:	6898  
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

And us cliff diving, 46ft into a river right next to a waterfall!
    Sorry, you can't make out my face in any of these!

Steve Newport
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quito1.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	11116  
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

I used to do some high diving, and 46 feet is a long way to dive into a river, without bashing your head on the rocks underneath.

Did you really dive from up there? A dive from 46 feet will drive you at least 10-15 feet under the surface. Its scary to dive from that high, but what a rush!

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=1101906325 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Eye Site Web Design
    Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

it was the biggest rush of my life! The river was a good 10ft deep, but I didn't have the balls to actually 'dive', but jumped about 9 times from the different cliffs, it was great!

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Glad you had such a great time. Looks like your having a blast in those pictures!!!! Glad you made it home safe and sound [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

You look a bit different than I imagined you would!! You have such a maturity to you in your work and your expression and words that I see this very young man in those pics and I was like "he's so young looking" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Nice haircut! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

was had by all!!! Welcome back, Steve! And it's great to meet ya at last [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=3001938225
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Wow Steve,

great pics, on the site as well. It sort of remembers me when I was travelling the antilles some years ago.

I did some challenging stuff as well, but nothing anywhere near jumping down this cliff. To be honest, I would not have the balls to do that !!

And like Richard, I was a bit surprised by how young you actually look. Since I know your great work, I somehow imagined you older. No offense (and maybe you would be surprised as well if you saw me ;-)

Glad to have you back in one piece !!

http://www.yump.com/images/wolfgang_run.gif

I think we all would be surprised if we were all to meet some day! Expression of words and art gives a little different impression than our outside would seem to express! These however aren't the greatest of pics, they're all in mid-emotion. I'll someday try getting just a portrait in, but I'll have to waite will I can afford a digital-camera!

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Since I know your great work, I somehow imagined you older. No offense (and maybe you would be surprised as well if you saw me ;-)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well maybe, like the voice bit thread, it's time to post a small pic of ourselves!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Just a frightening thought!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

PS: STEVE...go check out "Moms Angel" over in the Gallery, shameless plug, but I thought you would want to see her finished!! Go Here!! Let me know what ya think! There, not here!! This is YOUR thread dude!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Richard,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Well maybe, like the voice bit thread, it's time to post a small pic of ourselves!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Be careful what you wish ... you might not like it if it came true!
    And by the way, I don't have a furry chest anyway [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

http://www.yump.com/images/wolfgang_run.gif